Friday, September 23, 2011

What do Y/A republicans have to say about the credit card reform legislation passing in the senate 90-5?

Considering the staunch opposition I've seen from republicans to this bill, are you'll surprised to see such GOP support in the senate for this legislation to regulate the credit card industry?|||I agree with the main premises of the bill, although a lot of other snakey things seem to be attached to it that I am not too happy about.





I try not to use my credit card anyway...|||I don't care because I try not to use the money that I can not afford.|||Its a good deal,





Its about time those liberal blue state corporations were reined in.





Just look what the liberal ran blue state banks did to the country.|||As is typical of government forced reforms, this will result in an unwanted consequences.





Fewer people will be eligible for credit, because without the high return based on high risk credit, the financial companies won't be willing to accept the risk.





Of course, we all know who will be most affected by the tightening of credit. And we can all guess what the Democrats will then do.|||All I can say is.. Yahoo! It's about time I think personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment