Monday, August 29, 2011

Where can I find a list of countries without mental health legislation?

I need to find the aforementioned list. Wikipedia says 3/4 of countries have mental health legislation, but it doesn't state which countries fall in the 1/4 group.





I have also found a site that lists percentages, but the areas are very generalised, so I would need a more specific list, one that I have so far been unable to find. I don't need an actual website for reference, in case someone knows these countries by heart. Thanks in advance.|||I don't know the list off the top of my head, but if you contact the World Health Organization they may be able to help you with this and other questions related to the issue of mental health legislation.|||Mental Health Legislation broken down by continent at:


http://www.factual.com/t/hJG2UP/Mental_health_law

Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment